Ridiculous

Hi there! How's it going? Not a lot to report here. It's been a day of organization. I've been sorting through ... everything, it seems. Old clothes, piles of paper, computer files.

While making my way through my computer, I started collecting in one spot some of the more ridiculous photos I've taken. And, naturally, my next thought was that they needed to be shared.

These are all things I've seen myself. They're at varying levels of amusing and/or ridiculous. Some of them are somewhat legitimate. Some ... aren't.

Like this. I didn't really know what to make of this.


This one was just amusing.


In a Wausau grocery store. (Of course.)


This was actually a fabulous ad campaign for a museum in Seoul ... There were several slightly-less-clothed works of art depicted. I figured this one was recognizable enough.



This was just plain dumb. Shame, B&N.


They apparently just don't want you taking care of business on the wall itself. Can't say as I blame them, really ...


I, like lots of people, love a "lost in translation" sign...


This one comes directly from my phone. There's a story that goes with it, too...


Okay, okay. Strictly speaking ... there's technically nothing wrong with this. I just found it vaguely unsettling. 


This last one is a photo Mia Sorella took -- I saw the sign, too, but I didn't have a quick enough draw, apparently. (My photo is too blurry.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review