What?!

It was a nutty weekend. A lot happened. I'm tired and I could probably fill pages with what I was thinking about on my return trip. But for now, I'll spare you the ramblings of my brain and tell you one truly crazy story from the drive itself.

I had just turned north onto I-35 (headed toward Minneapolis) when a car came up behind me in the left lane, just a couple of miles an hour faster than me.


It was a nondescript, champagne-colored sedan (maybe an Impala?), moderately new, with a normal-looking driver. Nothing that would normally stand out. But he was hauling something on the top of his car. Something in a blue tarp. Something with four hoofed feet sticking out on the right side.

I'm curious by this point -- they're not sticking out like a freshly dead animal, but more like a large animal statue. Strange. So I slow down a bit so he can pass ... and I find myself watching a full taxidermied zebra go by, head sticking out of the tarp on the back. Staring at me.

Which makes me wonder...

WHO THE HECK WAS THAT GUY?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review