Kicking Back

This is the first genuinely relaxing weekend I've had since ... I don't even remember. That's a little unnerving.

In any case, it's been a good one. Cruised around the Hills a little bit yesterday on the back of a motorcycle ... Now that's a good way to spend an afternoon (hi, Aaron). Not much doing today. Finally got some laundry done, watched "Shrek 2" on HBO, generally relaxed. Maybe tonight's a Borders night ... or an Applebees night ... or a Perkins night ... Or maybe it's just a sit-and-do-nothing night. What do you think, Ashli?

And why won't my keys all work consistantly?

A quick question to Eric, if he's out there. Where'd you go, man? Been trying to check your blog but I keep getting a "Sorry, that blog doesn't actually exist anymore" message. Why the disappearing act?

Let's see ... what else is going on ... Work is pretty normal. Still learning the ropes, sort of, and developing my experiments. I wish the freeze-dryer would work. That would make my month. And let me do my work, which would be nice.

I wish I had something fun and interesting to talk about, but nothing comes to mind. Topics, people! My life isn't interesting enough to come up with all of my own content!


Help! The paranoids are after me.

Comments

daz said…
hey, wish i could help you out with a topic to type about, but the only thing that's on my mind is parapsychology (since that's the topic of the assignment i'm working on). oh yeah i'm suppose to ask you for some photos or something. ashli told me which ones, but i forgot, but she told me to in a comment on my blog, so you can read it and find out which ones she's talking about. wow this is kinda a long comment. laters have a good week
Anonymous said…
It's the snow ones, the bar ones, my hail/doggy ones and any other fun photos we want to send to Darren...(evil giggle)...
Anonymous said…
Guess who stayed up til 1:15 in the A.M. last night talking...?!...nope try again...closer...eww, that's gross Ashley...potty head... :P
Ashley said…
Hey now, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt! Until you said "eww" anyway ...
daz said…
i'm really outta the loop on this one
Anonymous said…
I'm just being silly. Talking is great. Darren, that's what you get for staying another semester! You poop :P j/k...Ashley will fill you in later. It's nothing exciting.
Anonymous said…
I think I'm out of the loop on this one as well Darren!! I need to call you Ashli, we haven't talked in like 5 whole days! I should call you as well Ashley-we can chat, yee haw!
Anonymous said…
I you need to add another entry because this one has a lot of comments on it.
I am sooo board...
shoo-bee-doo-bee-doo BOP!

Hey Heidi and I might rent a movie tonight. I have to ask her, but I think that anyone who is in the area is welcome to come over and part take in the movie-magic-rama this evening sometime.

P.S. I love you Jen! Sorry Ashley. You and I are more of a physical thing. :P (j/k, you two are my "home-girls"). Darren, you are my "aussie-homie" (woot).

"allll byyy my sellff...I'm sitting in the museum listening to the tourist act like they know what they are talking about...ALLL BYYY MYY SELLLLFFF! ALL BY MYSELF!

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review