What Do You Think?

As much as I've read about the Casey Anthony trial in the last two days, I'm still ... baffled. Overall.

Which made me wonder -- what do the rest of you think?

For review, here were the charges:
- Murder: not guilty.
- Child abuse: not guilty.
- Manslaughter: not guilty.
- Lying to police: guilty.

Any search on Google, Bing, or any news channel will give you more than enough stories to read. When you're done, I want to know what you think. Normally I don't try to start fights but this time ... I really want to hear it.

Leave a comment with a full-blown opinion or use this cheater-cheater method here:

Do you agree (in whole or in part) with the Casey Anthony verdict?
Yes
No

  
pollcode.com free polls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review