Phraseology

Awesome weekend.
Desperately needed.
Not much sleep last night.
Pondering the next two years of my life.
Looks like I'll be here through next December.

Had something truly philosophical to say.
Forgot it while typing a memo.
Still didn't remember it during astronomy.

Wonder how much longer I can type in phrases.

Met Ashli's cousin last night.
Kind of strange, really.
The whole situation -- not her.

Spent six hours on the computer after spending five in a car.
Not fun.

Thinking of making lasagna this weekend.
Already miss my mom's cooking.

Realized I hadn't said much on my blog recently.
Hope y'all enjoyed the python picture.
Thought it was gross but cool.

Can't seem to think in a straight line.
Just typed "mind" instead of "line."
Strange slip.

Attaching a picture from Russia.


Maybe I should watch a movie.
Haven't seen "Boondock Saints" in awhile.
Haven't watched the rest of Bri's movie yet, either.
Could actually have something to do after homework.
Should probably concentrate on finishing my homework first.

Hoping someone wandered on this thing through Facebook.
Really hoping they'll wander on after I say something worthwhile.
Just realized that will probably never happen.

Oh well.

Miss you like crazy, Aaron.
Talk to y'all soon.

Comments

daz said…
so who has boondock saints that you'd be able to watch as i'm not there? although heaps of people probably have it as its a great movie. i actually got some people to rent it here and watch and they ended up liking it as well.
Anonymous said…
I burnt my tongue. It feels like I'm constantly licking fine grain sandpaper. Yum. I have a tingly tongue. I need some ice.
daz said…
aaahhh, the randomness of ashli's comments how i miss those (and why aren't they on my blog huh??? j/k)
Anonymous said…
You sound pretty exhausted, perhaps I should find something for all of us to do this weekend. Have you, Ashli, or Bri ever played Mario Kart Double Dash? It's my new crack addiction. Alot of us like to play it. Perhaps you guys would enjoy it too maybe? Take Care Miss Ashley, try not to burn out.
Anonymous said…
I have played Mario kart (and it was aweome) but I am foreign to the Mario Kart Double Dash (but it sounds awesome). Ashley - what are we doing this weekend and can we go play with Zeeb sometime (cause he is awesome)?
Anonymous said…
You should come and play with Jen sometime cuz she is awesome. But all I have is cows.....
Anonymous said…
ashley, i'm pretty sure you're the only person I know who would use a made up word from a musical as a blog title. Good job.
You watch your phraseology!
daz said…
no recent blog entries :(

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review