Technology!

Last month, I posted about our troubles with tourists and their directions to a certain monument. The problem seemed to be solved, although a few people have turned up since then ... I think iPhones were (are?) still struggling.

In any case, that made me curious. This evening, I decided to fire up Google Earth again and see how it did -- and I found myself much more impressed by other things.

If you play with it, you can find some awesome perspectives of Mount Rushmore. Like this one.


And this one ... right up their noses.


When I went looking for Harney Peak, I was disappointed. No view of the stone building on top, unfortunately. Just a weird CGI mountain.

Why am I nitpicking? It's still pretty dang cool...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review