Last Week.

Last week, I had some visitors.

Neubs, Beubs, and the Admiral turned up for a week of hiking...


and camping...


and fantastic vistas ...


and some uncooperative weather...


and slightly out-of-the-way tourist spots...


along with regular sightseeing...


... of all kinds.


("This means something. This is important.")

Also randomly involved was the Higbee Cafe in Sundance, Wyoming. I only mention it because it was fantastic and if you're driving through, I recommend it highly. (Had something to do with the fact that we actually chatted with the locals.)

Being who we are, there was also some fantastic eating while we were at camp. Necessary, since we were burning so much fuel during the day. (Yeah, that's why it was necessary.)


Ironically, I have no pictures of my own from the last day, at which point we visited both Mount Rushmore and Wall Drug. What can I say? I was in a "been there, done that" mood when it came to my camera.

It was a fantastic week, though. Fantastic.

Now, on with the summer...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review