Ranch Hand

The last week of my life has been markedly different than it's been in the past. My days have been filled with chores and baking and I'm finally getting regular sleep.

It's been fantastic.

Aside from that, it's been absolutely awesome to be back West River. I don't know as I fully grasped how much I missed it that whole time I was in Wisconsin, but after a week here -- with the promise of another week at least -- I feel so much more normal than I have in years.

It's a little astonishing, actually.

When I remember the memory card from my camera I'll be back with pictures of last week's baking creation. It may be awhile. In the meantime, I should probably get back to work and enjoy the weather.

Have a good week, all.

Comments

Whitney H said…
Oh I miss it so much!!!

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review