Eleven O'Clock And All's Well...

As predicted, it started snowing about an hour and a half ago.

Normally, this wouldn't be noteworthy. It's April. It's South Dakota. Snow happens.

And really, today it's not particularly noteworthy. Morning chores went off just as smoothly as always (even more so because there was a fourth set of hands today) and the day progressed. Today, however, those grandparents of mine had a funeral to attend a few hours away ... so I'm calf-sitting.

It's only natural, then, that it would snow today.

Even though it was over sixty just two days ago.

Thank you, South Dakota.

[Harrumph.]

The wind has died down for now and the temperature is just at freezing, so for now I'm not too concerned. If it gets too nasty out and something happens, I can give Mr. Rogers a call and get some help. [Yes, you get a pseudonym now. Blame the sweater and the fact that you called me Rain Man.]

In the meantime, I have baking to do.

By the end, it's going to be pretty epic.

I promise.

[Bwah-ha-ha-ha!...]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review