Bah Humbug.

It only seems natural that my attitude yesterday was followed with a headache most of this morning. And eyes that suddenly object to me being around a cat. (My allergies have been surprisingly calm for the last month.) Truth be told, I'm just going to be annoyed today.

Although the countdown has begun, I feel decidedly Scrooge-y this week.

There's plenty to look forward to, and I have more than enough to keep me busy all month long. I'm not bored, broke, or lacking in friends. I've finished half my Christmas shopping. I'm going to see my sister in a few short weeks for the first time in a year and a half.

So ... what's up with today?

Comments

Lee Ryan said…
It's December. It's Cold where you're at. Maybe it's kinda like Jack Nicholson in The Shining.
Ashley said…
Well, I guess as long as I don't go crazy and start chasing family members with an axe it's not SO bad ...
Lee Ryan said…
redrum. redrum.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review