Things To See



The upside to my desktop's death a month ago has been that now I'm going through my recovered files with a fine-toothed comb. So I'm finding some fun pictures and playing with them as I can.

By the way, if you click on the xkcd comic above yet today, you may be thrown off a bit by the current layout (whether or not you're familiar with the site).

Anyway, I've been playing with some of my pictures. Like this one. I look a little ghost-y here (couldn't fix that one, sadly), but it's still fun. And perhaps more "me" than I care to admit.


No alterations made to this one. I have no idea where this picture came from, either. Just happened across it. (It's that guy's birthday today. Happy birthday, sir!)


One of my favorite Jon photos with some selective highlighting.

Yep. Still miss him.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review