Long Overdue

Some pictures from Vegas ...

Starting with our hotel.



My first impression, during my wanderings the first night before my friends appeared: the Empire State Building from behind a castle.

A view from the top of the Stratosphere Tower (at roughly 900 feet above the city).



Looking straight up at the Tower. There are three thrill rides up there. And it seems much, MUCH higher when you're actually on one of them. (Totally. Awesome.)



A view of the "New York skyline" from one of the walkways over the Strip. Something about this cracked me up -- probably because I had actually walked past the real buildings only three months earlier.


So there are some of the parts of Vegas that didn't stay in Vegas.

Comments

Matt V said…
not enough pictures of Vegas!

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review