Fasting

Focus, Ashley. What was it you were going to do today?

Clean. Bake. Go to the library so I could see Mia Sorella's Beijing photos.

And how much of that have you gotten done?

Well, her pictures are beautiful. And I've done a little cleaning. I still need to bake a cake, though.

Hm.

Yes, I think it's safe to say that today hasn't been QUITE as productive as I had hoped, but I am feeling much, much more human now. It's amazing what a little removal can do for a person.

And while I'm going to go to a housewarming party tonight and break that familiar-people-fast thing I've got going, I'm okay with it. I don't think I'll stay too long, though. I've missed having this kind of time to myself.

It's been pretty awesome. And I have another day and a half before I really have to return to reality.

Hm. Maybe I'll make a flan...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review