Thoughts

A few things I've been thinking about today:

1. The top-notch engineering that went into the moon landing. I mean, we have Blackberries now that do more than supercomputers did then -- yet a couple hundred engineers with slide rules landed two guys in a little portable vehicle that had to detach from a rocket in space on the moon. Even better? They got them back home, too. That's impressive.

2. Tango!

3. I still have two projects at home that need to be finished so my living room isn't strewn with fabric, scissors, and -- most annoyingly -- little almost-invisible-till-you-step-on-one stick pins.

4. Just a few more papers to send in and I can have my quiet memorial service for this project. I'm too tired to be anything but annoyed with it at the moment.

5. Must ... go ... grocery shopping ...

6. The wedding this Saturday should be a blast. Definitely looking forward to this one. And then a birthday party to follow. It's going to be an interesting evening.

7. It's good to have a new project. Especially something new and totally wacky, like this particular inquiry ... A brain-stretcher. My brain needed stretching.

8. I need to be more careful about staying up too late on a school night.

9. The Admiral seems to be having a rough day ... He hasn't been nearly as chipper as expected this week.

10. Have you ever noticed that vacations are rarely as inexpensive as you first think they're going to be?

11. Rainy, sunny, rainy, sunny ... Bah. Screwing with my plans.

12. Hey, look at that. July 22nd. Happy birthday, Matt!

Comments

daz said…
school night???

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review