Staying Occupied

Today started with a load of laundry and the Muppets.

When I finally managed to leave the house, I stuck a card in the mail (bound for my accidental pen pals), bought a couple small baskets, drank a mocha, and then bought a blender.

I should have owned one of those a long time ago.

The next stop was a friend's house to grab the coat I left behind last night, then another friend's house to steal a chair off his front porch.

He wanted me to steal it. He's moving in the near future and the first showing of the house is tomorrow.

I've since been to Noodles, talked to Ashli, and arranged one of those small baskets with an assortment of tea that I didn't realize I had. It's just a little alarming.

The rest of the day? Cleaning, Perspectives homework, a couple of movies, and more laundry. And somewhere in here I need to shovel that slush off my sidewalks.

Oh, it's an exciting weekend, alright. Or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review