Odd

Okay. My weekend started on an incredibly odd note with a story that I'm not going to repeat here. Just trust that it was very strange and something that has never really happened to me before, at least not in the way it did yesterday.

Vague enough for you? Great.

Well, here's the thing. It's continuing to be odd. First, I agreed -- yesterday -- to go to a concert tonight. A country concert. It's been awhile. Then there was the chick flick night with M-Kay, something we haven't done in awhile. She'll be moving soon, which was probably part of the reason it happened, but I was also already planning to start in on my collection of chick flicks this weekend. I need a break and I'm taking it.

Now, the concert thing is getting more complicated as the friend I'm going with has another friend visiting, and they could use a place to stay tonight that's not otherwise empty of people. (Trying to avoid any potentially awkward or significant-other-angering situations.)

Ya got me so far?

So now I have two people randomly staying here tonight, plus dinner plans, plus a hilarious but kind of creepy story from yesterday, and I have no idea what to expect from tomorrow.

Oh, and it's finally feeling springy out. Gotta love that.

Oy. I think I need to get out of here for a bit. Catch y'all later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review