I Am Tired

... of the state of the world.
... of adults behaving in childish manners.
... of it being too wet for me to rake my yard.
... of P&IDs.
... of Wisconsin winter.
... of staying in town.
... of hinky group dynamics.
... of fluorescent lights.
... of the "humor" of mechanical designers.
... of Microsoft Excel.
... of highly excitable engineers.



... of my blog background. Hey, something I can change! Which means I have something to keep me busy tonight ... Assuming I get to leave this office, that is.


Comments

Stickman said…
I am working on an isothermal press that has P & ID's as part of the project. They are horrible. They make a drawing that would normally look great...like crap.
I feel your pain, in other words.
JustMe said…
The new header is awesome, by the way...

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review