Bah Humbug

You know those days when things just fall into place? When even the weather cooperates with you? When things go smoothly and, even if the results aren't exactly something you like, they're something everyone can live with?

I know those days. I'm not having one of them, but I remember when they used to happen more frequently.

I'm not having a bad day. Things could be a lot worse. It could be blizzarding. I could not have a job. I could have not slept last night, or overslept this morning, or any other of a million things could have happened to make today much worse. All the same, I feel as though I'm chasing my tail, and it's getting tiresome.

I'd blame it on vacation recovery -- I still feel completely behind -- but that's not all it is.

Maybe it's cabin fever. Oy.

In any case ... Hi. Next installment on the English Adventure coming soon. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow, if I have the chance and attention span simultaneously.

Back to work. Catch y'all later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review