Turning Over A New Leaf?

When I lived on the other side of town, I was in to work by 7:45 every day.

When I moved -- and was now living closer to work -- that start time started to creep into the 8:00 realm. Then all the way up to 8:30.

Alas, that means I don't usually get out of here until five or so. And I'm kind of tired of that. Plus when I stay late, I stay really really late.

The last three days or so I've been getting in a little earlier; with any luck, this trend with continue. There are enough things going on -- far too much to be done -- and I'm wasting too much time sleeping instead.

This is the first time in my memory that I've had a problem with sleeping too much.

Comments

JustMe said…
Sleep is such a waste of time, I tell you...

It's not like it's a requirement, or anything...

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review