Bustin' Out

Today's Yahoo! Horoscope: If you're feeling bored with life, the reason could be that there's no wiggle room. You've done such a good job of getting organized and putting everything into its place that you forgot to leave room for disruption! It might seem illogical to schedule in free time, but this could be the only way to ensure that your life always has a few question marks in it. And it's in those question marks that adventure lies! So make sure you always have a couple hours to go exploring.


Wine, Cheese & all that Jazz was great. I am, however, lacking in photos. You'll have to use your imagination.

Keywords: wine (lots of it), cheese (some), jazz (more than the cheese), Boys & Girls Club, fundraising auctions (silent and live), 750 area residents dressed in their cocktail party best.

As an admitted consequence of the wine part of the evening, I was feeling a bit under the weather (mind you, I get a hangover from a single glass of wine -- I don't drink enough water on a day-to-day basis) so I spent the whole day at home. Slept in, read, watched movies, and worked on several long-neglected projects around here.

I hate to give any support to horoscopes, but mine for today was dead on about the free time thing.

Today, alas, is no different. I woke up with a planned day ahead -- but almost immediately I shook that plan off. I will still head over to the Brit's for the game today (anyone else find it humorous that it's my British friend that's hosting this year's Super Bowl party?), but I won't stay long ... maybe not even for the whole game. All the good commercials are over by halftime, anyway. Until then, I have things to do here, things that have been begging for attention for awhile.

Namely, not my computer. Time to get to work.

Happy February, all!

Comments

JustMe said…
I can imagine that being fun... I went to a couple of wine events last year, they're always a blast, but then again I'm a bit of a wino.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review