Weekend Tidbits

I saw a ghost today.

Well, no, not really. I did, however, maybe possibly see an old acquaintance from Tech. I'm pretty sure it was a case of mistaken identity (I'm long overdue to the optometrist, after all) but there's still that nagging feeling that perhaps it might've been him.

But since I didn't catch on fast enough, now I may never know.

In other news, it snowed today. I then realized I was in a great mood because it was finally warm enough to snow. Then I was mildly amused that all it took to put me in a good mood was weather that wouldn't cause frostbite in ten minutes or less.

Went shopping with a couple of the girls yesterday, which was fabulous. (Yeah, you heard me. Fabulous.) I'm now slightly more ready for my English trek in a month -- and I have shoes for tango. Woot. (I also have a French press, which was almost the most exciting.)

Oh! And on Friday I managed to acquire the first three seasons of "The Muppet Show" for a truly unbeatable price. The sale euphoria hasn't completely worn off yet.

I think I'm done shopping for a couple of weeks.

Comments

daz said…
english trek???

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review