Two To ... Oh, Such An Obvious, Cliched Joke

So! Last night, in an attempt to a) get out of the I-don't-know-many-non-coworkers rut, b) try something new, and c) challenge myself, I went to a tango class with the Admiral.

You heard me. Tango.

Let me just say ... It. Was. Awesome.

It was also tough, and a bit tiring (would have been much worse, but I think they were going rather easy on me), and way outside my usual box ... but that all made it all the more fun.


Next week, the Admiral will be in Houston and I'll have to brave it alone. But that's okay -- I'm pretty sure I'm hooked. Plus I won't feel like I'm holding him back the whole time.

In the meantime, I'm taking a forced break from my hectic day here. Gotta love the launch of a new project. Keeps the job interesting and the blood pumping.

Tonight's a Cool Table dinner night (the first of the year) and then I have some work to do at home. Tomorrow, I'm staying home and knitting, dangnabbit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review