Surviving Wednesday

Plans for my English holiday are coming together. Woot.

My project here is starting to fully take shape. Hopefully it can be enough in order so I can enjoy said holiday.

This has been a disjointed, unfocused week, but on the bright side things have been fairly flexible. Starting today, though, focus must persist. Tango tonight, dinner tomorrow, Friday to catch up on house stuff, and Saturday I'm headed to Minneapolis for the day, weather permitting. The Admiral said something about learning to make bread on Sunday, which means I need to have my place in order before then so he doesn't laugh maniacally at me (which he'll do anyway, but I'd rather it not be because of the state of my apartment).

Busy, busy, busy ...

Comments

JustMe said…
I used a background from the website:

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/

They also have instructions for creating your own backgrounds, but I haven't been able to get that motivated yet. Doubt that will happen soon, with senior design starting.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review