Qualities To Consider

In what is quickly becoming a quest for identity in this new year, I give you ...

Twelve Things I Am

1. Nerdy.

2. Fiercely independent.

3. A decent baker.

4. One of the guys.

5. In touch with my feminine side.

6. Perpetually on time.

7. Outgoing.

8. Interested in several different things at once.

9. Addicted to the written word.

10. Terminally afflicted with wanderlust.

11. Generally understanding of people's mistakes.

12. [Good at] Making people laugh ... even if it's just at me.

-----

Twelve Things I Am Not

1. Patient.

2. Organized.

3. Overly open.

4. Focused.

5. A shopper.

6. A bar person.

7. Generally understanding of people's faults.

8. Good at taking compliments.

9. Good at taking criticism (particularly from certain people).

10. Content to stay in one place, physically or metaphorically.

11. Terribly romantic.

12. Comfortable in a room full of strangers and no one I know.

-----

And so the quest continues ...

Comments

daz said…
i've been on a quest to figure out my identity too, but i've been trying to figure it out since november and have about given up.

anyways, kinda sounds like the new year is treating you well. i should probably call you sometime

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review