Saturday Adventures

It's snowing!


Okay, so that's not entirely true. It was snowing. I don't think it is anymore.

I slept in today, for the first time ... well, since last Saturday, but not counting that, since September. (Hey, it's easy to sleep in when your room is in the basement -- therefore really really dark -- and you don't have an alarm clock. Or any other working clock, for that matter.) It was nice.

But then I ventured out into the snow, for a few reasons.

1. I was short on groceries.
2. I was still looking for a shirt and a pair of close-toed dress shoes for next Saturday's company Christmas party.
3. I'm nowhere near done with my Christmas shopping.
4. Snow usually keeps the huddled masses away.

And for once, it was successful on all counts. Yay!

Alas, on more than one occasion, I thought I might get stuck in a not-quite-plowed-enough parking lot. Thankfully, the one time this was a real risk, I was at a coworker's apartment and he, in all his awesomeness, pushed me out, for which I am extremely grateful. (Revel in it, dude -- I may never give you this much credit again.)

I suppose there's not much more to say. I think I'm done practicing with my new heels (is it a bad sign that both of my big toes are numb?), so it's time to relax and hopefully sleep.

Have a good night, everybody!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review