Testing ...

Lunch break! Chance to blog ... This post is halfway to see if the post-from-an-email thing works. (I tried it a long time ago, but to no avail. Maybe this time I’ll have better luck.) I have two other blogs in the works but I can’t work on them here.

So here I am. Hi! How are you? My week hasn’t been great. It hasn’t been bad, either, really ... Work has been moderately uneventful. I was sick on Tuesday and actually stayed home (this is an extremely rare occasion) ... Apparently the cold I had last week went dormant for about three days to gather strength and coordinate an attack. Luckily, my system won, and by yesterday I was fine, albeit a little tired.

Aside from my weekend, I have no stories to tell. And that will all be in a separate blog.

Let’s see ... I may have a few weekends away coming up ... One to Minneapolis for sure, one to Milwaukee most likely, and two possible trips to Chicago and Green Bay. Could be an exciting pre-holiday season! Shortly after the possible trip to Green Bay is Thanksgiving – which will bring another trip west. And a month after that it’s Christmas.

It’s crazy how quickly the season’s coming up. I’m getting excited; for the first time ever, I have my own place to decorate. I also finally have a paycheck ... which means I won’t be sweating over Christmas like I have in the past. Very exciting.

Ooh! And it snows here! For real!

Yay. J

This weekend, I refuse to go anywhere. Outside Wausau. Until someone gives me a good reason to go.

I may have to be a little more assertive about that one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review