A View

I'm still working on something with genuine substance (it makes me a little nervous), but I thought for now I'd show you the view from my apartment building. Technically not from my own apartment (I face the opposite direction), but perhaps it'll show you why I'm so enthusiastic about where I live.


Well, I suppose that depends on who you are. Matt probably won't find it as awesome as I do.


When I say I live on the edge of town, I mean it. That's a farmhouse just this side of the hill. Part of the awesomeness is the nearness of some topography (moving east scared me because I knew I was headed away from the areas of altitude), even if it's only a little bit.


With any luck, I'll remember to bring my camera with me one of these times and then I can show you a little bit of Wausau from a newbie's point of view.


On that note, I should get back to what I was doing (blah stuff, but oh well). Talk to you all soon!

Comments

Katie said…
Good to hear from you! That is indeed a beautiful view..and reminds me why I love the MN-WI-MI states also (the TREES!!). It's been fun keeping up with your adventures with the new job, sounds like we've had some similar experiences with the "male-dominated office" environment. Keep having fun!!

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review