Life In The Slow Lane

The full truth of this post is that I'm really only writing because a) it's been a few days, b) someone pointed out that my last post (two, actually) were a bit depressing, and c) I feel like it.

However, this hasn't exactly been the most exciting week.

It hasn't really been UNexciting either, just not terribly blog-worthy. I painted the kitchen, helped Dad with his Mathcounts school competition, sifted through the paperwork I need to have read and filled out before starting work on Monday, and continued searching for possible apartments in Wausau. (Unfortunately, the one I had my heart set on came with one major flaw: it's not cable-capable, therefore not really high-speed-internet capable. This was a strange new obstacle, as far as apartments I've been looking at lately.)

The little fact to remember is that this is the extent of the excitement over the last week and a half (except for Lee, but you've heard about him already).

Besides that, I've been repacking and watching movies. Life is tough, I tell you.

Friday, I head out. Minneapolis that night (to hang out with my sister and go to a play), then Wausau on Saturday. In approximately ... 56 hours, I will officially be homeless. Gainfully employed, but homeless.

A strange new adventure. I'm thinking it'll actually be fun ... although I hope I can find a place to live very quickly.

So. There you have it. Life is good, if not terribly interesting. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some blogs to catch up on. Have a good week!

Comments

Anonymous said…
kitchen painting and apartment shoppings is blogworthy! liek omg noeezz internt en RL?!! i didnt think living units could come to that, how sad

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review