Flake Out

Quick story:

I just did the flakiest thing yet this semester (at least for me). I was working in the classroom building computer lab, decided I needed a change of scenery, and decided to head home. On the way to the parking lot, I realized that my cell phone was missing. (Shocker, hmm?) Panicked search ensues.

Questioned a couple people, retraced my steps (last remembered seeing it at 4:15 in Surbeck), called it a couple times, retraced my steps again, asked the only other guy in the CB lab if he had seen it, went home ... and called it again.

CB lab guy answers. Sure enough, my phone was there.

In the garbage.

Don't ask. I have no idea.

So, thank you, random CB lab guy. I appreciate you digging my phone out of the garbage. Really appreciate it. And I'm plenty embarrassed, so I'll end this here.

(What a week!)

Comments

daz said…
that's why we love you ashley :-P

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

Adventures In Employment: In The Beginning