Missing You

Well, I'm back at my grandparents' place. Yellowstone was awesome -- so many sights and anomalies ... So many times to just sit back and say, "That's not normal."

Hey, any time the world's largest active volcano is close by, things aren't normal.

Now that I'm back in my quiet place, I've realized (again) how much I miss so many different people. I love my family. However, when I'm with them, there are so many others that I'm not around. Currently, that includes Anya, Tanya, Sasha, Anfisa, Lyosha, Marina, and so many others from Russia; Darren, who's hanging out in Australia; Zeeb (etc.), who I'll probably see in a couple of weeks; Ashli, who's in Turkey; Bri, who's in Illinois; Andy, who's waiting to go to Iowa; Benjamin, the Amys (Aimees), Marilynn, Danielle, Virginia, Brian, Sandi, and Mr. Bond, who are scattered across the Midwest; the whole Storm crowd; the whole Sunnycrest crowd; Dani and Jessie from home; and Aaron, who's in Huron at this moment and gets his own category.

That's a lot of people to miss.

Granted, the list doesn't really shrink, since I rarely see more than five of those missing people at a time and then my family gets added to the list. However, I've spent the last week with my family and I'm ready to move on to the next stage of the summer.

(That stage is short and mostly involves packing and looking for a wedding dress for Dani.)

Egads. Further proof that I have a short attention span and need to learn to hold still. Here's hoping that the next few years are as adventurous as the last couple of months have been, or I may get bored.


Eschew obfuscation.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would have to say it's nice to know alot of people, but yeah at the same time it's hard to see them all. When the school year starts up it should be alot of fun though. Google, will be around too so it should be good time.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review