In Search Of The Interesting

Ah, yes. Back to the introspection. A little less in-depth this time, though (calm that sigh of relief, would you?).

In my blog-hopping, I've found a few that have me more than just a little intrigued. One might even call it fascinated; they have some really cool lives. They might not think so all the time, and may even find my blog fascinating themselves (doubtful, but you never know). But I can't help the envy when I hear about people traveling ...

Maybe it's the fact that it's February in South Dakota, and I'm feeling restless. Maybe it's the fact that I've been in South Dakota for almost 21 years. Maybe I'm just jealous of Darren (who's in Australia right now).

Maybe I'm just avoiding studying.

Okay, so right now odds are with the last one.

Anyway, hello to my readers (especially Michael, who's on the road and still manages to comment! Thanks dude!) and anyone who's just wandered in. I hope you've enjoyed your stay. I recommend the archives (there's some more interesting stuff in there than this entry), and please stop by again!


I spilled Spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review