6 More Weeks Of Winter My Eye

One of those days.

No, not those days. Nope, not one of those either. This "those" I'm referring to is the one where time just seems to crawl, where you feel like all you're doing is waiting for something to happen.

In the first hour and a half I was up this morning, I got more done than I usually do in a standard weekend. However, that means my break between morning and afternoon classes is, well, hard to fill. Don't worry; I'm not complaining. I am, however, having a hard time filling the time (when you've only got fifteen minutes to kill, there's not much you can do).

Hence the reason I'm here.

High of 64 today, with snow on Sunday. I love this state sometimes, but right now I'm just confused. With any luck, it'll still be nice enough tomorrow to go hiking, if that's what I choose to do. This whole open weekend thing has me baffled, but I think I can handle it.

Probably be spending more quality time at Borders, but I promise, no more deep entries. Somehow doubt that many of you have much interest in reading that stuff. I'll try to stick with the amusing things, or maybe just small talk things. (Do I need to plead for topics again?)

In any case, have a great weekend, enjoy your Friday, and I'll see you all again soon!


I told him Santa was going to take away his choo-choo train if he didn't stop eating dog food.
-Lisa

(sometimes it's safer not to know!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review