Pie?

Hum dee dum.

Well, I had an amazing weekend. Went back out to Storm for some fun and quality kitchen time ... Yup. Yay for good stuff.

The only suggestion I got then was to talk about pie. I'm not sure why exactly. I suppose I could examine the intricacies that come with selecting the best blueberries when making an apple pie (no, that's not supposed to make sense), but I'm not sure where else to go with this.

I, for one, don't particularly care for most pie. I'm a fan of chocolate french silk pie, and most kinds with meringue (especially banana cream ... yum), and I love pumpkin pie. But beyond that ... Well, Mom's apple pie is awesome.

I guess pie is one of those comfort foods that I never really got into. I enjoy baking it (I enjoy baking most things) but eating it? No thanks.

Ummm ... Yeah. That's about everything on that particular subject. Wit fails me. (Funny what homework and meetings can do to a Techie's imagination.) Still looking for topics, people!

Classes are about as interesting as always. I'd tell you more, but I get the feeling most of you don't care about the math behind the entropy, enthalpy, and internal energy of a system. If you do care, odds are good you're taking a similar class. If you're not taking a similar class and you still care, I think I'm worried about you.

I think I'm done. I have some contemplating to do about certain subjects in my life right now. Talk to you all soon.


My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review