Week Review

Ah, Friday. Granted it's only been Friday for about ten minutes, but I don't really care. Close enough.

Gotta work eight hours tomorrow after a rather relaxing day off, but that I can deal with. With any luck, I'll actually be able to afford a refrigerator for school.

Speaking of school, things are starting to come together: my grade is going through for that horrendous government course I took (Note: Do not, I repeat, do NOT take a correspondence course if you have an attention span like mine!! It WILL take forever!), and I got an "A"; I now have a coleader/partner for a small group next year (yay Chris!); and I'm officially roomies with Ashli. Okay, so that last one came through last week, but so what?

Too bad it's not August 27th. That would REALLY ease things up. At least I'd almost be back at school.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review