A Typical Tuesday

Well, I'm back at work today, just like yesterday and all last week ... Mer. Things are frustrating. That's all I can say about that one.

These kids are, hands down, the most annoying group I have. At least they get to go first ... It's strange. It's largely because it's the oldest group, which naturally means they know everything. Doesn't matter what the topic is.

As much as I don't remember being this way, I'm sure I was, and that's equally depressing.

Friends are coming to town this weekend--I can't wait. Hopefully we can all get together a couple times (only one is staying with me, as far as I know it). I've missed these guys, probably because I'm home again, where I'm expected to be one particular person. I'm myself with them.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to get ready for next school year, and that in itself is rather time-consuming. We'll see.

That's all I've got for now. Talk at ya later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review