Sweet, Sweet Weekend

Mmm. Saturday. Something about the name brings a wonderful lazy feeling.... Well, sometimes. Sometimes it brings a long list of chores that makes you groan at the thought. Either way, it's not a weekday, which in my case means no work, no homework (at least during the summer), and as much food as I feel like having. And friend time.

Speaking of friends, I heard from one today that's being playing the Invisible Man lately. He didn't say much, but it was still cool. At least I know he hasn't forgotten about all of us.

Been in school mode all week. Like I said last time, things are starting to come together. Now I've got my fridge picked out. Just need to get my paycheck, and I'll have that loose end covered.

In the meantime, I'll spend my days wishing it was August so I could go back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review