Coincidental Monday

Weird.

Ever hear of God Winks before? A different name for coincidences, riding on the belief that there are no random happenings. Strange little occurances are there for a reason, even if they're just there to tell you you're on the right track.

I graduated a year and a month ago. Before this summer, I had seen about four of my classmates (I went to school 350 miles away, the only one from my class). The first week I was home, I saw three guys I graduated with. Now, today alone, I've seen eight of my classmates, some friends, some just acquaintances. It just struck me as strange, simply because everywhere I go, there's been one. Went to work, saw one. Went to the pool, saw two. Driving, saw one. Went to eat, saw one. Went for coffee, saw three.

Yup. Strange.

Now I just have to figure out why it is I ran into all of them TODAY.

Hmmm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review