Soundtrack Issues

You lie awake at night
With blue eyes that never cry
All you remember now
Is what you feel

Help!

This is why
Why we fight
Why we lie awake
This is why
This is why we fight
And when we die
We will die with our arms unbound

I seem to be going through a depressing music phase.

When all the world is spinning 'round
Like a red balloon way up in the clouds
And my feet will not stay on the ground
You anchor me back down
I am nearly world renowned
As a restless soul who always skips town
But I look for you to come around
And anchor me back down

Or at least contemplative music. Not all of it's new, but it's dominating my playlists.

I wish I had a coat of silk the color of the sky...

Actually, after listening to pop radio all summer, it's almost a relief.

I was feeling sad
Can't help looking back
Highways flew by
Run, run, run away
No sense of time
Want you to stay
Want keep you inside

In any case, it's starting to affect my productivity. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

("Feel The Silence" by the Goo Goo Dolls, "Anchor" by Mindy Gledhill, "Wishing Song" from the Muppets, "Runaway" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review