Reaching The End

Despite the promise of bad weather, yesterday was blessedly quiet. No calf emergencies, no cars in the ditch on the way to a funeral. You've seen the products of my day alone, and I have to say -- it was a hugely productive day.

Tomorrow, this phase of my year ends and I head back east to get ready for the next one. Sophie needs licensing. Rock needs shoveling. Boxes need packing.

And then I get to go to the Hills.

Fantastic news.

For tonight, I can relax. Play some cards. Eat some cake. Make fun of my uncle. And when the house gets quiet, I can step outside and enjoy the crystal clear (cold) night sky unspoiled by city lights.

Which may just be the perfect end to a couple of pretty great weeks.

Have a good weekend, all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review