Train Of Thought

1. My dad is a Bears fan. I am a Packers fan. There's a lot of pacing going on.

2. I am not ready for the next week.

3. I do, however have a strangely good feeling about February. I'm not sure why, given that the first week is going to be a little sad.

4. As happens in the ever-turbulent world of the Internet, one of my blogging buddies seems to have disappeared. I wonder where he went?

5. There are two big things I'm missing right now as far as my former Wausau life. The first is the crowd of people who sent me text messages this week to remind me of what I'm now missing. The second is the presence of even one really good microbrewery.

6. Three things. There's that mobility thing I was bemoaning yesterday.

7. Yeah, I'm still feeling a little depressed and whiny about that one.

8. I think this will be a baking week.

9. It'd be great if it got over 15 degrees, too. Love to be able to go outside without losing feeling in my face inside five minutes.

10. Actually, what I really want to do is go kayaking. Not really an option.

11. Sad.

12. I wonder how long before I can properly focus on ... anything of use.

13. It doesn't look promising.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review