Rare Fighting Spirit

On a positive note, the chocolate bar is a surprisingly efficient source of iron!
- Emma Jean, not too long ago


I woke up this morning feeling entirely too combative for comfort.

Not a good sign for a day that has, so far at least, been entirely average. Average aside from the facts that the phones in our building don't work and that facilities has been toying with the air system. (It's been eerily quiet and malaria-like all day.)

Oh well.

As for the combativeness -- I have no explanation. Generally I'm calm and diplomatic (not so much a personal trait as a defense mechanism -- I'm a terrible arguer), so this urge to pick a fight with someone is more than a little confusing.

Here's hoping it passes with no actual consequences. I've been lucky so far.

Comments

daz said…
odd...i've felt the same too, altho the person i kinda want to pick a fight or argument with is a coworker. i partly blame the fact i'm not used to spending almost over 8hrs a day with coworkers, but at the same time the person i want to pick a fight with isn't even the one that's currently my roommate. i just find it odd as its rare that i meet people that just fully annoy the crap out of me, but then i'm able to avoid them, but i really can't right now....

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review