More Maroon Bells

Right, so I took a lot of pictures that day. More than any other day I was in Colorado ... largely because I would have felt like a complete tourist if I were snapping pictures in downtown Denver.

Doesn't matter. The mountains were prettier anyway.

That day, we hiked from Maroon Lake to Crater Lake. Only a couple of miles ... Unfortunately, that's a couple of miles at about 8 times my usual elevation. (Yep. Felt that.)

Somewhere near-ish the starting point ...

The boys with Mandy (isn't that cute?) ...


And Crater Lake, our destination.

(And another group of hikers. A very intriguing group of hikers. With a friendly dog. Not that I would ever get distracted by handsome strangers. Ever.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review