Genuinely Scattered This Morning

1. Last week was truly nutty, as has been most of May. This week? Still nutty.

2. Andyman happened to be in Sioux Falls this past weekend as well, which was totally awesome and completely unexpected.

3. I love it when the things I buy normally come with a "buy x number, get a $5 gift card" at Target.

4. I also love it when I miss the signs that say this but the person at the checkout points it out anyway.

5. The weather right now completely rocks.

6. It's hard to not be excited about the next few weekends. A wedding this weekend, Denver next, a big trail-installing project the weekend after that ... A day of concerts in Minneapolis and a massive road trip not long after ... I love summer.

7. It feels strange to not be playing volleyball this summer.

8. It's not supposed to be a challenge to wear matching socks but I continue to fail in that task.

9. "The Rocky Road To Dublin." The end.

Comments

JGM said…
But you had that Raul Julia thing right . . .

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review