A Weekend Well Spent

Yesterday was, perhaps, a little hectic.

It started early -- I managed to clean out my car and get on the road without too much hold up. Some shopping in Appleton, a handful of cemetery geocaches, a cool little bookstore in Oshkosh, and soon I was in Fond du Lac for several hours of tango and milonga.

Always a good thing.

Made it back to town in time to catch Moonie for a bit, and then I was home again to chat with Mia Sorella (who may be re-employed! Woot!)

It's possible I could have a lot more to say about all of that, but at the moment I don't have a single creatively functioning synapse. You get the blow-by-blow. That's it.

Today's weather is challenging my ability to stay inside and get things done. Spring is here and it's wonderful...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review