St. Patty's Plus

St. Patrick's Day was a whole lot of random fun. The Admiral's been in town all week so he, Moonie and I started with sushi downtown before having a couple of Guinnesses (because we're snobs and not big fans of green beer). Somewhere in there we also connected with the Brit (also in town this week before he moves to Australia for a year -- what a strange life he leads) and a handful of friends still lacking in blogworthy pseudonyms.

But really, that's only one part of the mayhem of the week. Admittedly the part that most screwed with any thought I might have had of a regular sleep schedule ... but only part of it.

I continue to blame the Admiral.

Added bonus that I found out this morning that I'll probably be leaving the country in a week ... and I have no energy left.

Yep. And this was a week that started with dancing a couple hours from home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review