Quick Thoughts On A Friday Afternoon

It's a Friday afternoon and I’m about at the end of my brain span. Good timing, really, but this wind-down period is a royal pain.

Tonight should be a fairly typical Friday ... Or what I consider typical at this point. The Admiral and I have developed a "normal" Friday thing (I wouldn't call it a rut because it's always fun) and I'm going to be rather depressed when he moves. No more tango partner. No one to share a craft beer.

Sad.

But! It'll be a great start to this weekend ... One that I should be spending cleaning my house and getting caught up on all those pesky things that come with being an adult. (I'm not very good at those.) And I suppose if I really wanted to I could find somewhere to watch the Super Bowl.


Naaaaaah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review