M

Well! Here we are. 1,000 posts. A landmark 2,440 days in the making.

500 posts ago I decided to take a new approach and write a guide; today I think I'll be updating that a bit. So! Let's give it a shot, shall we?

-----

My name is Ashley.

I’ve been blogging here since June 15th, 2003. I was 19 and working at a day care so that I wouldn't be flat broke when I went back to school in Rapid City, South Dakota. I had a serious boyfriend, had only ever taken one trip by plane and had never left the country.

Suffice it to say that things have changed a bit!

I am now 25 and have been living for the last three years in central Wisconsin. It's snowier here, but I like it most days.

Oh, and I'm single. And I like to talk about it.

These are a few of my favorite things:

- Storm Mountain & the Black Hills
- The ranch
- Road trips ... Travel of any kind, actually
- My Chacos
- Movies
- Reading about movies
- Books
Pseudophilosophicalizing

This blogs chronicles my adventures as a woman in an engineering school, as a minion at the scrapes and burns factory, as a cook, as a lab rat, and finally as a contributing member of society. It covers over six years of residences, relationships, friends and travel. And a whole lot of random moments in an office.

Navigation


Chronologically. On the main page, newest blogs appear first. Everything is grouped by month and year in the "archival quality" list; if you prefer to read my college musings, you can reach them from that list.
Categorically. If you read an entry and want to find more like it, check out the "cliqued" list at the end of every post.

Searching. In the Blogger navigation bar at the top of the page you can search for a particular keyword within the whole of the blog.

I won't judge your other ways, but that doesn't mean I want the details.

Finally, please -- leave me some feedback! Click on the "more voice[s]" link at the end of any entry and let me know what you thought. I'm always looking for topics and ideas.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review