Monday In November

Here's the thing:

I have not had an exciting couple of weeks.

That's only half accurate. There have been some pretty neat aspects.

But there's not a lot to talk about.

I know, I know. It's a good thing, at least for you guys. Fewer totally useless posts. However, I'm starting to feel like a slacker again.

This past weekend, I started and finished my Christmas shopping. That's right. Finished. I'm not "done" -- I have three gifts that need to be put together and then there's the wrapping, hauling, shipping, and so forth -- but officially, I don't need to do any more shopping.

That is a strange and wonderful feeling.

Moonie and I also won a Cribbage tournament -- which was pretty cool. Made for a truly productive weekend. (I earned back some of that money I spent shopping for Christmas presents, which was just a bonus.)

In the next week, I need to get my apartment clean so I can start decorating ... And hopefully my parents figure out when they're leaving for Beijing (visiting Mia Sorella) so I can have some clue as to how Christmas will go. That'd be nice of them.

Could I have made separate posts about all that? Sure. I have in the past. But it would have been a continuation of the "Today I went to JCPenney" posts, and that's just not fair to my three readers.

Comments

daz said…
yeah! i'm a third :-P

oh and i don't think i've started xmas shopping :-( wait a minute yes i have, i always forget that i bought stuff while in Peru for peeps, so i guess i'm about halfway done :-P

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review