Thoughts. And Something Worth Checking Out.

I sort my popcorn before I eat it.

There aren't a whole lot of stereotypically type-A things about my personality -- at least not obvious things -- but I sort my popcorn before I eat it.

I don't do it if I'm in a movie theater (too dark) or if I'm sharing a bowl or bag with someone (although I'll be more particular about the kernels I choose), but here at my desk on Popcorn Fridays and when I'm watching a movie at home ... I sort my popcorn before I eat it.

As you may have guessed, the mayhem in my head is continuing. Today's actually going a little more smoothly than yesterday, likely because all of the hard work is behind me. I don't need to think about things like what I still need to pack. If I don't have it by now, it's too late.

For all you Wausaunians out there, especially those who own motorcycles -- Bull Falls Brewery is the start and end point for the Bikers for Babies benefit ride this coming Sunday. Live music at the tasting room/patio afterwards!


That’s right -- live music, bikes, and craft beer. And I'm missing it. At the moment, it's the only thing making me sorry to be on vacation. It's a nearly-perfect event.

Anyway, check it out. I highly recommend BFB any day, actually. Great brew.

I think it's time to do some desk-cleaning and email-organizing. The kinds of things that should be done more regularly but get shoved aside when more important things (read: anything else) come up. Good afternoon for those kinds of tasks.

Off I go. Have a good weekend, folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review