"Squirrel!"

I can't concentrate.

It's the packing and cleaning and waiting and rushing through work stuff so we can get a submittal out tomorrow -- and then more waiting and rushing.

It's the madness and mayhem at my house right now and the thought that I could be more useful there at the moment.

It's the plans in my head that have yet to reach fruition.

But there's something else, something keeping me distracted -- and I can't quite put my finger on it. The awesome weather? The friends I'll be seeing? The idea of this year's fifth wedding?

Yes, all of that. Plus something else. I don't know what that something else is yet.

Whatever it is, it started yesterday and it's continued through today. I can't even listen to a full album on my mp3 player -- normally not an issue. Heck, that's normally something that helps me focus ... and today it's a symptom.

Here's hoping it's just cabin fever. Whatever it is, I have to deal with it before I start driving the poor souls around me completely batty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review